Sunday 30 October 2011

Slept In

With the clocks going back I thought i'd slept in.  My friend Teresa has just told me we're doing a craft fair on wednesday evening from 7 - 9pm at the Millenium Centre in Red Lodge, Suffolk, so instead of a lazy sunday like I do, I'll have to go and make cupcakes approx 100, so I could do with some help, and if that wasn't enough I have to make 500 cupcakes and get my xmas cakes iced and decorations done by friday.

Teresa's had a drawing board made by her son for me for xmas the board can go into various heights which is brill for painting etc, now I have to think what I can get something for her, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
I will take a picture of it and let you see it.

Im now off to my shed to do paint some cards, so i've got something to sell at these crafty fairs.

have lazy days today.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment